Server Uptime is our Specialty!
Have mission-critical servers that absolutely cannot be offline? Come experience the reliability and security of housing your servers in our data center.
Our Tucson, Arizona Colocation data facility is engineered with highly redundant systems that maximize availability and prevent outages. A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is now standard to back our 99.999% uptime guarantee. Infrastructure includes:
- Physically diverse fiber entries into the collocation facility, with dual connectivity to multiple backbone providers.
- Total Enterprise Data usage will always be less than 50% of capacity, which means your connectivity will never be affected by a failure by an upstream provider.
- Dual redundant routing and switching equipment within the data center, with two independent network connections available to each customer cabinet or rack.
- Generator backed-up power; generator powers all services, including servers, environmental, security and control systems.
- N+1 redundant environmental control systems. If an individual system fails, the data center automatically maintains temperature while repairs are made.
- Multi-layer security systems including cardkey entry, keypad secondary authorization, and video surveillance.
- Open rack, closed cabinet and private colo suites available
- Customer accessible Dashboards that allow you to see how we measure up to our service commitment
- Complimentary Remote Hands service included for every customer.
- The ONLY Colo facility in Southern Arizona that is staffed 24/7 – our support team is always available – we never close!
We’ve invested in the critical infrastructure so you don’t have to. Our colocation facility makes an ideal hub for multi-site locations. We can build a private network for your offices with your servers equally accessible to all locations.
Let DakotaPro house your critical servers. We take your system “uptime” as seriously as you do!