This is the product our Residential customers are all talking about. To successfully deliver this service, all we need is a clear line of sight to one of our towers. We offer numerous speed options so we can hit almost any budget. Get up to 11 Meg speeds at very reasonable pricing!
|Download Speed (Up to)||Upload Speed (Up to)|
|11 Meg||5.5 Meg|
|8 Meg||4 Meg|
|5 Meg||2.5 Meg|
|3 Meg||1.5 Meg|
Many of our employees have this service – and they love it. They report their speeds are more consistent than any other service they’ve had and the latency is very low (< 10 ms). Below are more details regarding this exciting new product!
- Delivery. We beam this service through the air, so we do not rely on the cabling in the ground. Thus, we do not experience the ongoing issues of when it rains, intermittent issues start.
- Quality. Extremely consistent, with very low latency (< 10 ms)
- Consistency. Also very good. We have built our towers to support business customers, whose expectations for consistent delivery is paramount. Our Residential users benefit from using the same infrastructure at a much lower price!
- Streaming. If you want to watch video from Netflix™, Hulu™, Youtube™, etc, you’ll find our service will blow you away with how good it does these tasks.
- No Data Caps. If you’re used to a satellite or cellular connection, you’ve already noticed that a watching a couple of online movies uses your data allotment for the month. With DakotaPro, watch all you want! You’ll love our no data caps policy!
- Phone Service. Yes, it’s available. Experience the quality of DakotaPro’s phone service and most likely, save money at the same time!
- Gaming. If you are serious about gaming, our service is your best choice. Our latency is probably the lowest you’ve experienced in a residential service – typically less than 10 ms!
Service Typical Latency Cable 40-45 ms (varies a lot) DSL 50-60 ms (can vary also) Satellite 700–850 ms (on a good day)
If you’re playing online against other players who are using any of the above connectivity, guess who’ll have a rather HUGE advantage? Shhhh!
- Static IP. Available for an additional $10/month.
- Pricing. We have many plans so you can best choose a plan to fit your budget (see above). Our pricing starts at $44/month for our lowest speed tier, 3 Meg. Contact us for more information!
- Support. Our system has been designed to support the needs of business users, so it is extremely reliable. We hope your don’t need assistance due to something on our end. However, should you need help configuring your system or whatever, our local support team is here, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We all live in Southern Arizona, so we all speak English and can quickly help you get any problem resolved (at least as it relates to our wireless service – we don’t want to overreach here)!
Learn more by seeing our Residential Wireless Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s). Let us know of your interest by filling out this quick form, or call us at 745-3900 and we’ll help get you started!